December 01, 2013

1. Advent für Einsame

 

While the lyrics of this song have almost become daily business, I listen to it, I pump it up loud and I still hope that one really great day for mankind's evolution they will finally finally realize what our transitory stay on this beautiful planet really could be about and what kind of things will have had at least some tiny relevance at the end of the day, yes I still hope that one great day even all those
(quoting Milla Jovovich)
     Whitewashed liars
     Stupid teachers
     Blinded are these broken dreamers
     Little rulers

will pluck up courage to question their animus, to open their minds and to finally realize what their hearts do long for. Since ever.



Play It  ==  Victory



Until then, I appreciate the name of this album:
"Victory is Music". Yessir...


Hear Milla Jovovich's wonderful song "Don't fade away" on the here linked post "we, our 5th element".