August 24, 2012

I'm always high, according to Y

 
BREAKING NEWS
==============



We now found a document which shows my life,
according to doctor Y.

Because I Got High  ==  Afroman



But let me tellya: You know why?
Not because I got high...
Because I knew Y.

Doctor Y affirms that the 2 white people hanging around with me are The Chemical Brothers. I'm really sorry about that, guys.
=======================



We have another document, also pretending to show my whole life, according to the Federal Office of Public Prosecutor.

I Wanna Get High  ==  Cypress Hill



Well, let me tellya:
I want to get high...
Because I knew Y.
=======================



Last but not least, we got a document showing my life according to The Chemical Brothers and myself...

H.I.A.  ==  The Chemical Brothers



Everybody says I just want to get high,
but baby, you know why?
They don't get what I try,
as I don't wanna get high,
I wanna get higher!
Much H.I.A.

And since I know you, my heroine,
I'm getting H.I.A. and H.I.A,
because your love is lifting me higher!
 
 
 
 

Hier sind weitere Beiträge der Serie "Breaking News" zu finden