June 20, 2019

Planet Dog came to be

 

One of the best videos ever!

Why? Well, it's showing me. And everything I can do. Isn't it hardcore? Or maybe it's about my Girlfriend (usually called Junge Dame) and showing everything she learned to do? I don't know. I just know that it's about one of us.



We've Got To Try  ==  The Chemical Brothers





And it's only thanks to my coach (Hi baby!) that Planet Dog came to be and I was not destroyed, as planned. If they had succeeded I would have died a long time ago or, in the very best case, even after meanwhile 11 YEARS I would still go both day and night like Roméo Elvis, who, poor him, is really seek. And you can believe me, I really know what he's talking about (but this is another story, or at least another kind of targeting me), during my previous life. Sweet dogs, aren't they?


Malade  ==  Roméo Elvis


From the Album "Chocolat"



Or, if I did not die, I still would go like Tove Lo. And you can believe me, I really know what she's talking about, when she says she got to be high all the time, really high... (but this is another story, or at least another way of targeting me).


Habits (Stay High) - Hippie Sabotage Remix  ==  Tove Lo




But I know what Tove Lo's problem is... She has no dog. Or she isn't one.



Dog's Mind  ==  David Byrne



David Byrne made another iconic album I really like a lot (like The Catherine Wheel, The Knees Play, Stop Making Sense, Remain In Light or My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts — by the way, how does he do all these different things? How?). I like it, although there are some errors on it, like for example when he goes in this song "Now a dog cannot imagine what it is to drive a car..."
I suppose he has not seen me on the video by The Chemical Brothers? I mean: Sorry if you think it's not enough... (Scusa se è poco!) But I'm just a dog or something.



PS: LOVE IS ALL