July 05, 2012

can you imagine?

 
Can you imagine, The Chemical Brothers coming to Zurich and me not going to the show? I couldn't imagine such a thing could happen, but this is probably going to happen in August. And I'm somehow speechless about it. To go there without being able to enjoy the show, without even the energy for standing on my feets during a couple of hours? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

I waited 3 years for checking out the music the two brothers posted in 2009 as suggestion on their website. 3 years of waiting for being open minded, able to appreciate and to swim in the sound. So at least now I got a few groups to listen to. I love these two guys: they giftet me so abundantly.


Addicted to music?
There are a number of brilliant acts at the Zurich Openair:
ZÜRICH OPENAIR | 23.-26. August 2012 | addicted to music